Library Services starting Thursday, February 4, 2021
- Put items on hold via the Library's online catalog, or, call the Library between 10am - 5:45pm, Monday - Saturday.
- We will call you when your items are ready to be picked up, usually the next day.
- When you get the call, drive up to the Library entrance and call 907-225-3331.
- We will bring the items out to you.
- You may also request a family maker bag, adult craft bag, or Teen maker bag.
- Wear a mask when around others not in your household.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet from others.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Avoid gathering with those not in your household.
LIBRARY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO HIGH COVID COMMUNITY RISK LEVEL
What we are doing to keep our patrons safe:
All Library staff wear face coverings, and gloves when working with patrons or materials.
We sanitize high-touch surfaces regularly--including door handles, chairs, computers and workstations, restrooms, and tables.
Library staff maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet between ourselves and others.
Staff wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
When we are not feeling well, no matter how minor the symptoms, we stay home.
What you can do to keep others safe at the Library:
Wear a face covering when in the Library. If you do not bring your own, you can get a disposable covering at the circulation desk.
Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and anyone who is not a member of your household.
Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or using the restroom.
Keep your small children with you as you browse the stacks, and leave your children at home if you plan to use the public computers.
If you are not feeling well, no matter how minor the symptoms, please stay home.
Find out more
Ketchikan Public Library updates will be made via email, Facebook and Instagram. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at email@example.com.
The library has many offerings via its online collection, including tons of databases, SLED (more than 15,000 e-books to support kids K-8) Freegal (free music), Mango (learn a free language) BrainPop (kids), Cypress Resume (create or polish!) and MUCH more, including a newly beefed-up Alaska Digital Library.